Are you a discharger?
The Regional Water Quality Control Board has stated that if you irrigate crops for commercial purposes, you are a potential discharger and subject to this new law.
- Includes Nurseries and privately and publicly-managed wetlands.
- Includes any type of irrigation system.
- Includes Commercial crops that are not yet marketable (i.e. vineyards and tree crops).
- Does not apply to non‐irrigated rangelands or other permanent non‐irrigated lands (i.e. fallow fields)
- Does not apply to lands covered by other General Orders, such as dairies or individual discharge permits (e.g. food processors)