Do I report APN Acres or Irrigated Acres?


Growers should only Report and pay for Irrigated acres within each parcel, not total acres.

Please remove acreage amounts that does not have irrigated ag.

For example: your house, shed, roads, etc.

You only pay a fee to the Coalition based on the Irrigated Acres