The General Order for the ILRP has been updated and may be updated in the future, which could cause the Grower Requirements to change.
- Maintain a copy of the General Order at your place of business (digital or hard copy) and be familiar with its contents.
- Participate in member outreach events (Minimum of 1 per year).
- Cooperate in requested assistance for groundwater quality monitoring (testing from ag wells).
- Assistance in development of management plans for water quality exceedances
- Implement industry best management practices that are protective of surface and groundwater quality for a crop type
- Maintain annual Third‐Party membership
- Annual Forms:
- Complete Farm Evaluation Plan
- Complete Irrigation Nitrogen Management Plan
- Complete Irrigation Nitrogen Management Plan Summary Form
- Complete Sediment and Erosion Control Plan (if applicable)
- Complete Drinking Well Water Requirement (if applicable)
- Complete Management Practice Implementation Report (If applicable)