I don’t know what Labs are near me that can help me complete this Drinking Well Water Requirement. Can you help me find one?


When looking for a lab to complete the Well Sample Testing, you will need to be sure that the Lab is ELAB certified. The Regional Board is requiring that growers use only labs with the ELAB certification when completing this requirement.

There is a list of ELAB labs (created by the Regional Water Board) on the FORMS page.

This document also includes contact information of the Main office of each lab. Most labs also have multiple locations, but unfortunately are not listed on the document. Please check out their website for all their lab locations or ask the TBWQC office.