What are my options if I don’t join a coalition?


Growers may instead obtain an Individual Permit with the Regional Water Board.

*To review the Individual Permit General Order, you can find that located on our ABOUT US page

To see all the possible options for growers relating to the Irrigated Lands program, please go to the ABOUT US .